In order for students to progress, they need to be attend class on a regular basis. Dance class is a group effort and therefore absence affects everyone. In the event of absence, make-up classes are available. There are no deductions on monthly tuition due to absence. The studio should be notified if a student will be absent from class. If notified, students may make up class that month at teacher/parent convenience. Please speak directly with your Teacher should you have any questions or concerns.
- Students must wait inside the building to be picked up.
- No student is permitted to leave the building without an adult.
- Please keep the waiting room/lobby as quiet and clean as possible.
- Students may bring water in closed container into class.
- No gum chewing in class.
- Do not enter classroom without Teacher.
- All students must be in proper dance & shoe wear while in class.
- Hair must be tied back off the face in bun, ponytail, or braid(s).
- Students should arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class begins.
- Use restroom before entering dance class.
- Students should not touch mirrors, hang or jump on barres or mats.
- Absolutely no running in the classroom.
- No street shoes are allowed on dance floor.
All students must wear proper clothing and shoes for class. Please no jewelry, it can be dangerous and could be lost in the studio.
Please label all your dance-wear, shoes and personal items. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
Horseplay, foul language or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated in the Studio. Teachers reserve the right to drop or remove any student(s) from class if the policies are not followed or abided by.
Enrollment is based on first come first serve basis. The class schedule is subject to availability and change. Just Dance has the right to cancel or combine classes. Please see Class Schedule.
The studio will follow the Massachusetts & New Hampshire School System for holidays, vacations and inclement weather. If you have any questions, please call the studio a message will be left on the machine. Also, always check the website for cancellations. If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, these classes may be made-up.
You are the best judge of your child’s health. Please do not bring your child to dance class if they are sick. This is for the protection of all.
Just Dance does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all dance students be covered by their own family insurance policies and if injury occurs it is understood that the student’s own policy is your only source of reimbursement.
- All costumes are ordered between the months of November and December.
- Costumes are ordered either thru Costume Manager or through our personal designer.
- When ordering costumes thru Costume Manager, all orders must be paid in full at the time of order. Just Dance will provide up to date, accurate measurements of your dancer and it is the parents responsibility to order the accurate size. When in doubt of sizing, we always recommend ordering the larger size.
- All costumes ordered thru our personal designer will require a 50% deposit between the months of October-November. The 50% balance will be due in January. Costumes NOT paid on time will NOT be ordered.
- Once costumes are ordered there will be no refunds.
All studio fees must be paid in full or student will not be allowed to participate in show. All students enrolled at Just Dance are expected to perform at our Annual Recital, with the exception of our Adult classes. A mandatory dress rehearsal will be held. All students must rehearse all of their numbers at the dress rehearsal.
The Recital will be held in June. Tickets will go on sale in April. Tickets can be pre-ordered or purchased at the door.